Friday, February 3, 2012

Slacking on Posts Already...

So I said I was going to post everyday and that today was proven to be a lie... So since I last posted not much has happened... I still have the same thoughts and fears. Most of you seen my fbook post today about the rainy days. I had a really bad day today. I hate rainy days. I know that blain is not in the ground but up in Heaven probably watching over my future home, but i still hate the thought of it. We ordered a headstone finally and we got a bench! I was very adamit about getting a bench so I can go sit and visit as long as I want! The headstone will be black and have William Blain Cossey born 7/14/2011 died 12/29/2011 and it will have a picture of him and some clip art that consists of a baby with a star. The bottom of the headstone will say God's greatest gift returned to God. On the back of the stone it will read COSSEY and Son of and Brother of. It will be about 5-6 mo before we get the stone but i'm ready!!! Ok well thats all I have for today so i'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment